livestepfreaklivestepfreak

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

I absolutely like the game.

One thing that would make it better is if it would have an EXP and Skill system.

GRAVNAV GRAVNAV

Seriously, worst game ever..!

Pico Radio Pico Radio

I'd give 100/10!! I totally like the songs that are here!!! :D

-StarDust- -StarDust-

J'aime vraiment ce que t'a fait, c'est vraiment la classe! :D

Par contre, je me dois de te demander, est-ce que tu as fait de la compression audio?
Et quel logiciel tu as utilisé?

Pour ce qui est du reste, keep the good job goin'! :P

Enzo07 responds:

J'utilise un logiciel qui s'appelle FL Studio pour créer de la musique et merci pour cette "review" :D

Time To Kill, Shit To Steal - Time To Kill, Shit To Steal -

Wow, this is clean and almost the same way Simon Viklund also does it!
Pretty neat on the kicks/snares and synths you've chosen as well, I also like the beginning for the volume gradually getting up, that's a nice beat you made there!

Rate on a 5 star, recommended to some of my people!
Well done!

JBeat2k9 responds:

Man, thank you so much! To be compared to the amazing Simon Viklund is a hell of a compliment! Thank you for the 5 star vote, and thanks for being so constructive in what you said! People like you are few and far between, sadly.

I've been working some more on this and plan to upload a new version soon. Thanks for your kind words! ^^

Oh and if anyone wants the .FLP for this and wants to work on a remix, PM me and I'll send it over with the short list of VSTs and plugins I used for it!

[T] Renard Can Suck My Nuts [T] Renard Can Suck My Nuts

I don't why I haven't heard this before, I like Renard and everything surrounding LapFox Trax, but this is just amazing! :D

I want to make music with FL Studio myself, but the inspiration isn't just there, don't know why either...

Anyways, good track and keep the good work! :)

Nurse Nurse

She makes me think of one of those foxes from LapFox Trax Records..! But the drawing is pretty nice!! :D

Demons Angels and Semen Demons Angels and Semen